1. [v] - enhance the appearance of
2. [v] - undergo a change or development
3. [v] - come into existence
4. [v] - enter or assume a certain state or condition
- Example use of the word become
1. He became annoyed when he heard the bad news
2. It must be getting more serious
3. her face went red with anger
4. She went into ecstasy
5. Get going!
6. What becomes has duration
7. The water turned into ice
8. Her former friend became her worst enemy
9. He turned traitor
10. Mourning becomes Electra
11. This behavior doesn't suit you!